Rajin-rajin lah click ya :)

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Sweat more for more Riyals..

Oh dear! It's almost a month that I left my blog. I guess by not having a helper had made my life busier. Yet, I still have time to sleep during the day.. hahahah!!!

Bibik has gone for 3 weeks already. By right, she should be back early of next month (as what being promised by her saudi sponsor). Should I be happy? I don't know. I will have more free time having her around. It'll be easy for me and husband to do grocery whenever we want to. We can leave the kids at home and complete our task faster. Whenever we go to friends' house, the kids are taken care of. I don't have to shout to anyone to get the house clean. Clothes are well ironed everyday.

However, that make me spoiled! I make the kids spoiled. By sitting around and let the helper do most of the housechores, I'm just putting on weight by eating but do almost nothing.

After 3 weeks without the bibik, the kids helped me with the housechores. Sophea and Coan tidy up the living room, hanged the clothes, washed the dishes sometimes and bathed the brother and sister sometimes. Sumeyyah has been quite close to her Abah. Before this, she never care for Abah. Now, she seems to be so excited when Abah came back from work. She even sit on Abah's lap when Abah prayed ;). Shahmey did show some tolerance towards Meyyah. Alhamdulillah, things improved a lot.

That makes me quite reluctant to have the bibik back. Furthermore, I never like the way she folded clothes. The kids' closet was messy. She was quick in doing housechores but things were not nicely kept. Whenever I folded the clothes, I was thinking that I never want to have my clothes improperly folded again. I want to see my kids closet nice and properly arranged, in which she failed to do. Beside, by not having her, we can save too. 2 grand is quite a money huh!

Decision has to be made. I guess, I just let time decide. If the saudi sponsor contact us, then we'll take her. Otherwise we'll just keep quiet. But, what I gonna do with her clothes??

7 comments:

miss cloudy said...

wahhh got updates! hey sis neeza.. cikcloudy here.. hehe

Tepi Sungai Batu said...

Salam Neeza,
Lama sungguh tak dengar berita, sihat ke?.

maza said...

Her clothes you can pack it and send to her home town lorr.. and I think it much cheaper compare keeping the bibiq maa.. hehehe

Neeza Shahril said...

Miss cloudy,

updates sekali.... sekala... :P

===================================

Pak Man,

Alhamdulillah.. memang busy.. busy dengan fb :P

===================================

Maza,

dia ni arab punya. Kami sewa bayar bulan.. dia dah call nak datang balik. Serba salah lah pulak...

nj said...

neeza...
norma pun rasa yg sama, bila anak dah bertambah ummi dah tak mampu nak fulfill semua permintaan...kalau ada helper, ummi boleh fokus pd anak2 dan suami. When it comes to money, sayang pulak habis SR2000. Selepas Senah, Norma tak ada plan nak ambil lain dah. Buat apa yg terdaya je ni.

Neeza Shahril said...

Norma,

kalau ikut hati, tak nak dah ambik Rofeah ni. Tapi kesian pulak kat dia masa call baru ni. Dia nak datang hari ni tapi neeza cakap, cukup kan ajelah sebulan.. dia macam frust sangat. Kalau lah neeza cakap neeza tak nak dia terus, lagi lah frust dia agaknya hehee.. tapi betul lah.. duit kita kan. Frankly, okay gak ada bibik.. dapat tolong mana yang kita tak larat macam cuci tangga yang tak pernah neeza buat selama sebulan ni hehehe...

Tapi, kalau habis contract Rofeah ni, neeza tak nak dah kot... InsyaAllah..

pB said...

Salam Ja


lamo tok update...
sihat kor?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin