Rajin-rajin lah click ya :)

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

W.H.Y

I've talked to Him. He has the answer. I don't. He is not telling me...... yet, I guess! I have to talk to Him again and again. Non stop, I presume. I'm in a puzzle. Still in a puzzle. I don't know where to start. I don't know what to do. I don't know how to react.
 
Perhaps, I just have to ignore. Just pretend nothing was happening. It was only your imagination, Neeza.. said my instinct. It was nothing, said my instinct again.
 
Really? Was it really my bad imagination? Another bad one in my head told me to blame, curse and hate. Am I a better person than the person if I were to do that? Oh dear....
 
I just wanna know why the person has changed abruptly? The used to be friendliness is no more. There is no more laughter. I am sad. Really really sad... Now, I only have one question.... WHY?

3 comments:

cheryna zamrinor said...

Itu sebab orang jual buku2 Keep Calm zaman ini kak, utk make sure yang hati sentiasa tenang. Relax yee...I know u can do it:)

Amik masa yg lama utk merungkai sesuatu.

zino said...

mesti ada sebab dan mesti ada cara menyelesaikan nya

Neeza Shahril said...

Salam Sha,

akak tak suka baca buku Sha walaupun banyak beli buku2 gitu ;). ALhamdulillah, semuanya dah terungkai.. thanks dear..

-----------------------------------

Salam Zino,

Alhamdulillah.. mendung dah pergi.. neeza boleh tersenyum kembali :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin